Safety is the most important matter in events. This means the safety of the audience, the artists and the employees of the event. During the corona epidemic, the emphasis is especially on considering health safety.
Safety is a part of being responsible. By doing our own part and being responsible we ensure that both attending and working in events is pleasant. The adoption of the new safety measures requires each and every one of us to be active and remember to be responsible in order to adopt the new normal of events. By being responsible we can further help the fact that events can still be arranged.
Please remember these guidelines when you take part in Lahti Fringe Festival:
- Keep a 2-meter safety distance between different groups. The employees and security officers will remind about this.
- Take care of good hand hygiene. In the event venues there is hand sanitizer available, so please use it.
- According to THL’s policy, all people over the age of 12 are recommended to wear a face mask in those situations where close contact cannot be avoided, for example in public transport. In our event, for example in the lobby and hallways of Vaahterasali, overcrowding can happen, so wearing a face mask is recommendable.
- Please do not attend the event if you are feeling sick. If you have bought a ticket in advance to a show and you cannot make it, please contact the operator who sold you the ticket.
- The ticket sales to ticketed shows opens one hour prior to the show in the event venue’s door. You can buy your ticket in advance and avoid traffic. Some of the shows require pre-registration.
We do our part by ensuring the safety of the event for the audience, performers and staff by disinfecting surfaces (microphones, tables etc), maintaining the cleanliness and monitoring general order. Let´s be responsible together!
The sources used for the article are the article published 19.8.2020 by Tapahtumateollisuus ry and the Finnish Institute’s for Health and Welfare’s recommendation about using face masks